I thought that I had settle most of the problem of the branch and make things back to the proper way, but another very important issue has pop-up this afternoon. And this really makes me mad.
This afternoon suddenly the management of the complex appears in my branch and tells me to make sure the branch is in good condition, because the tenancy will end up soon, if they find out we cannot match what they need us to, then they will not let us to stay in this complex.
After that I receive a call from HQ, that tell me the same thing again, and they want me to make sure that everything is good. In this case I only can say ‘Yes”, just to obey, no rights to talk.
Why the tenancy must mature after I take over??? Why must let me meet with all these hard time? Why me… Why I’m so bad luck to face with all these? Why… Why… Why… things come to me one by one, no time to rest, no…
I’m not worry about the things that I can handle, but the one I cannot control, they will expect me to get that done too… I’m not superman, what you expect is over my limit.



4 comments:
Dont be angry and sad... sometimes we just need to get that done... no other way... be patience. That's the destiny.
Oh, I have a lot of those "things that I don't know how to do" in Beijing. But it's all good, because the things that you don't know how to do, but you still need to do, will help you get the experience after you do it, and then your value will go up. And then you can go to other places and get higher pay. See, it's good. So just use the opportunity to learn and cabut to another company.
i very agreed with legolas. The more challenging work it is, the more better actually. Because this will gain you more experience. This is why I hardly complaint my own company on giving the deadly account but still in less than a year, I'm able to make it alive and hit my budget. Now a few companies approaching me to jump over.. Thats the way how you going to make your own value up.
Thanks for the advice... Will try my best to learn this... only a bit down when everything come together...
Post a Comment