Happy:
Receive the skin care products from the ‘specialist’, now got no reason for me to complain hard to get the skin care that I want, and I look so bad without some nice skin care. I know I need to do something, if not after the long hours work in the stressful working place, I’ll looks like 10 years older than my age.
Too many steps to remember, but wish that I use it correctly… :P didn’t pay much attention during that time the specialist told me which first and follow by which, something in my mind that time… :P
Sad:
Receive the news from WILL telling that he lost his camera, after our dinner in the
Called back to the restaurant but the waitress said they never see anything left on the table, even there was I don’t think they will tell :P I know, I’m so bad to judge people like that. But what make us worry will be take by the other customer in the restaurant.
When we were in the restaurant, there got another two tables of customer dining in the same time. One is just next to our table and another one just came in right before we leave.
Felt so bad to hear that the camera was missing, all memories inside the camera gone with the camera. All the group photo are using WILL’s camera to take, and there still got some nice photo that WILL took during this trip. Luckily the one before this was save, if not sure WILL will feel even worst.
Even he’s getting the new camera but still the memories will not come back. WILL lost his camera, me feel bad to lose the memories, our memories. :’(



2 comments:
Memories are always kept in the mind... don't be too sad. i do understand the feeling when I nearly lost mine last time. I knew that might be the only things that i can keep in my life. I might have no more chance to take any again. You are lucky man. You will have more chance to take again. No worries.
I knew u arent pay any attention when i am giving my professional advice. i am pissed!
I doubt it was the restaurant people.
Post a Comment