Now my situation in this branch is “One Man Show”, because even I’m work with another 4 staffs, but still I need to work alone. I really miss my team in my old branch, they are the staff who can really help me. In this branch, I need to settle most of the thing by myself.
As a sales coordinator, they don’t even know how to serve customer. Last time is not my job to serve the customer, I’m the one to stand behind my staff to support or back-up them; but now, I need to go to serve the customer who walk in, if I let them to serve the customer, sure customer will walk out with an empty hand.
I don’t know what happened to this branch before this, that make all these staff becomes like this, and I need sometimes to fix this back to normal. Now I need to get new staff and educate them from the beginning. Now I try to educate the old staff but if another two more months they cannot show me some effort then I really need to consider changing all the man power.
New definition for Good Manager = multipurpose manager, plus do most of the job by himself. Don’t make any order to the staff so that they won’t feel any pressure at work.
So sad.



No comments:
Post a Comment