This evening come back to this lonely room in Klang. Don’t wish to come back tonight but cannot, because tomorrow need to work. If tomorrow morning only come back then I need to walk up very early in the morning , the bus journey will be about one or one and a half hour from KL. Some more I’m not use to the morning life in KL, very terrible, I’m not use to it because all these years my working hours will not in the peak hour.
This day I’m so enjoy with my offday, a lazy offday, wake up around 12 something, then went out for a movie at mid valley, then get back to Klang. Evening just finish the Chinese TV series, and do some update for my blog. This my lazy day that I’m stay away from everything, not even think about call back to office, and they never disturb me, so lucky to have this day.
After this may start to watch another Chinese TV series, or maybe can watch the CSI series, since I still got a lot more to finish. Just enjoy this peaceful day and take a rest. A bit boring, since get use with the busy life, but still thanks God for the day.



No comments:
Post a Comment