I’m just finished pack some stuff for the next three days. I just wish everything settle as soon as possible. Today only I know that this trip not only just go there to explain for the customer about the spectacle they order, but also need to repeat the order for some ‘mistake’.
I’m not really sure what happened, but the only thing I know is that some of the order was missing and customer complaint that they didn’t receive the goods. I just wish to know what happened. Before we go, we already double confirm only we deliver to Sabah, but now ended up with this problem.
Tomorrow will be early flight, 5 something need to go to airport, but till this hour I still cannot sleep, didn’t feel sleepy at all. I’m not really what they planned but I know that we cannot rest right after we arrive. As what I know we need to settle the Felda in Tawau, right after we arrive there.
And the time of flight back to KL, they bought the ticket back to KL is in the evening time, so means when we reach KL will be late night, the next day I still need to work, this really a ‘good planning’ for me. Not thing to do, but just follow, this trip I didn’t plan to bring any laptop with me, and didn’t ready to watch any movie in my ipod de, just know that it will be a tired trip, so when really free, then wish to get more rest then.
Try to take some rest de…



No comments:
Post a Comment