Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dreaming

Not thing much to talk about what happened today, everything just boring, tried to finish most of the work on hand and make sure the staffs take care the branch when I’m not around. Just worry everything will mess up when I’m not around. I hate to settle the customer complaint.

When I finished my work, feel a bit free, then my mind starting to play something about the movie, M-O-H. Ya, you all may say it just a movie, a very common romantic movie, but this kind of movie works in me, especially now…

Getting bore with my single life?

MAYBE because my life just likes missing some ‘moisture’, too dry, gonna die de…

Actually human always like that, maybe not all, but at least me. Never appreciate something that you have, but looking for something that always just a dream. People likes dream, and I love dream. Just because you can dream for anything that you want, dream what you wish to dream.

Movie just like a dream, something that people dream for, but cannot happen in life, then put it into film. I think I cannot watch too many movie de, and then end up will wish my love story follow what inside the movie. :)

*Dream… Dream… Dream…

Still waiting someone to appear in my life, and agree to bring me into his life. Suddenly remember a very bad comment from a friend: I cannot imagine that you stay in single, how can it happen on you… LOL means always have someone around me? Maybe what he means is I got many friends? But friends only can make me I’m not alone, but I’m still carry the title, Single.

My mind comes out too many funny things de… cannot concentrate on writing de…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

To remember is to go to the past and to dream is to go to the future. But to live is for the present. And just like any present from anyone, its a gift from God to live life to the fullest. Hugs

William said...

What kind of "moisture" you want?

Cheryl said...

Dear, stop dreaming and go realistic... there is someone that's good ma... remember my recommendation? :P

Jaded Jeremy said...

Yah, what moisture ar? That's the most tantalising part of your post ;-)

I fully emphatise...coz I do the dreaming part often too, especially after watching romantic comedy movies.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Anonymous: Thanks... hugs

William: *piak...

Cheryl: if that one then i prefer to continue to dream de... :P

Cute Uncle: Don't do what William did... notti... Uncle join me to dream ah? :D What you dream ah?

Jaded Jeremy said...

Apa notti ar? You were the one used the word wor.

Dreaming about how life is if in relationship lah.