Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cannot STOP

This morning planned to go for a photography outing but too bad the sky was raining since it’s dark. No production for today, just drive around and look for the location that we may come back next trip.

In the afternoon, take lunch with SK and my partner, Jane, in this new restaurant called The Cave, in SS2 PJ. (so sorry forget to attach together with the photo of the restaurant…) This place is not bad and I love the interior of the restaurant, you’ll feel that you’re dining in a cave. The food we only can give 3 stars, since not much choice. For them whose height is above 180cm must becareful to walk in this restaurant, since some of the place in this restaurant are not design for them above that height. The air-con in this cave is damn cold, maybe so many people dine-in during the weekend.

After sending Jane back to her office, then SK and me start our shopping in Sunway. This afternoon we planned to do some shopping in Sunway, for me is not that easy to get here to shopping cause I’m not drive. The first stop we go is the place where our little brother works, Padini Concept Store. Actually my first plan is to get a new belt for work, but when I reach here, all the plan gone, and new plan suddenly pop-up when I saw all the nice cloths, totally forget the origin-plan.

Walk in and out from the fitting room for at least 4times to try out the fitting, walk around the store for at least 3times to get all the stuff, tried out the cloths more than 10pieces to get the one I want. Almost two hours we spent in that store. At the end, get 1 dinner shirt by SEED, 1 v-neck T-shirt by SEED, 1 casual shirt by SEED, 1 sharp colour T-shirt and a short pant by Padini Authentics.

Actually wish to get more but must take care of my credit in my wallet, all these already cost me few hundred, this only the first store. Some more last few days just shop for my working cloths, another few hundred gone. OMG, what happened to me… suddenly get so many things… Maybe this is to cover back for the last few months, whereby that time I got no mood to shop. Oh I must stop it now, if not sure next month when the time statement on my hand then my hand will start to shake…

Opsss… Forget to tell that I get a nice slipper from Edwin. :P

5 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

"Actually my first plan is to get a new belt for work, but when I reach here, all the plan gone, and new plan suddenly pop-up when I saw all the nice cloths, totally forget the origin-plan."

Hahaha. Go with SK some more. She needs reminder on the original plan you know. You two are walking disaster when shopping lah :-)

William said...

The Cave sounds like a super place to pak tor.

Cheryl said...

JJ: Hey uncle... next time u better dont bring me to spoilt ur orginal plan! U will regret :P

KAWAN: Me didnt get a single piece yet,dear. So sienz.. :( I should get the orange shirt n coupled with u then. I love orange!

Apollo n Hermes said...

Cute Uncle, JJ: Hahahaha.... what disaster wo... if disaster also the good one, not like the one in China... :D next time go out with you then sure help u buy more, ready all your credit card.

William: YA LO... good leh... orang tak nampak but can listen to what you talk la... so just do 'something' silently... hahahah... XP

SK: emmm... next month la... :P i still need to get my belt, the original plan... hehehhe... later buy more... :D

J.L said...

Who little brother le?

Not just you broke only, my staff point drop till bottom :p. Nevermind, July will renew another 1000 inside. Shop till drop later!