WITH 'n' WITHOUT
When people got no money to buy a good stuff for them, then they will come out something to replace it, and I’m one of them.
I dream for my speedlight for long time de, but still until now I haven’t manage to get one. Without the speedlight, sometime it limited my production, especially indoor. When indoor, I need to use flash to make everything bright and sharp. I need to freeze the movement; I need to add some light to speed up the shutter.
This little accessory can help me when I’m only need to add a little light to my production. It’s cheap, light, easy to use and still get the effect that I want. Another good investment to my work.



1 comment:
hope Klang doesn't bore you out.
am expecting a boring one soon. urgh. hopefully the hospital there is interesting enough to distract me.
Post a Comment