Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The CALL

Some thing sad happened on the third day I work in Section 14…

An idiot uses the skype to call me. I wish that I never received this call.

Before the call…

The IT-guy tell the CEO that Bangsar branch got no one local optician stay there to in-charge. Actually he’s the one who cannot get someone to replace me in the short time then he just tell the CEO that now no one want to take over the branch.

Then he makes the call using CEO’s laptop…

IT-Guy: Sorry David, can you please come back to Bangsar and help us… cause we really can’t get anyone to replace it. You just help us until the time we get someone here… CEO said cannot let the foreign student to in-charge.

Me: huh??? That day you told me that you confidant to get someone here in short period so that’s why I just temporary let Peter to in-charge.

IT-Guy: No one wants to take over here, some more now out there (Other branches) got not enough optician. Coming months got 30 Opticians will leave this company.

Me: now only you know that our company really lack of eye-test-person??? I told you when the first time we meet.

Then CEO take the phone and talk to order me…

CEO: now I WANT you to go back to that branch and in –charge until he get the right person. How much people in Section 14?

Me: Total 5 manpower.

CEO: That is enough. I want you go back NOW.

Me: But… here only got one optician…

CEO: No other reason better than let a foreign student to in-charge the branch. Tomorrow I want to see you back to the original branch.

Me:….

Just a call, then start from tomorrow I need to go back and get back the position…

5 comments:

Ganymede said...

Awww poor bi bi.

*hugs & kisses

MrBunnyBan said...

So where are you going now? Sorry, I didn't quite understand. >.<

Medie007 said...

LMAO... what a fucked up CEO... LOL

Jason said...

So, you're back to Bangsar?

Apollo n Hermes said...

Yup... I'm in Bangsar AGAIN...