Since last few days my story keep on talking about what happened in my office. Sorry to make you all bored with it.
This day talk something not about my work… actually just want to share some thing in my first time nighttime shooting class. Today our class in Tasik Titiwangsa, yes, this the second time I’m in this lake but different from the previous one will be the time.
Today’s topic for the class is about the sunset and the night-view.
Before this I’m not so happy when the time my lecturer told us that this week our evening class in Titiwangsa, cause before this we planned to go to Dataran Merdeka. Since they decided it, then I just follow.
This night I tried out something different. I’m not only taking the ‘normal’ landscape for the Eye of Malaysia. I try to use the zooming and move my camera to get different image.
I’ll upload the photos later. (I need sometime to arrange it and pick the nicest one.)



No comments:
Post a Comment