I finished my Christmas holiday in SG, everything ended up… Now I need to go back to office and plan for the first holiday in Penang for the year 2008, before I go back to hometown for CNY on 3rd of February.
2007 will end up in another 5days, wau, so fast we need to farewell the oik oik (year) and welcome for the rat_rat (year). Look back for the past 12 months, what we achieve and what we lost…
2007, the most important changes in my life will be the photography. This year I ¼ of my time on it, I wish that next year I got the better improvement in it, whereby I’ll join the studio class after the Chinese New Year.
Now I’m no longer just doing the eyetest in my daily life but I holding the combination of the lenses to create the better image. Since I start this new job I find out I got no enough time for my loved one. So sorry for that.
Shopping, last time I always got enough time to do my shopping, but now everytime I keep on complaining to my friend that I got no time for shopping and movie. Now most of my shopping item will be related to some photography stuff and material for the portfolio, no longer shop for the cloths and accessories.
Movie, I missed to watch some nice movie on the big screen, I always like to watch movie in cinema, but now sometimes I need to let it go since I cant arrange my time to watch all the movie. My movie marathon is no longer in weekly schedule. I miss it.
Sleep, previously on my off day I can sleep until lunchtime only I wake up. Since I got the photo shooting classes in the morning then I need to wake up even earlier than the day I work. 8am got class than I need to wake up at 6.30am. Remember the time in Kuantan, 4.30 am start to prepare for the sunrise shooting in TC.
Friends, everytime my friend asking me to go out with them, sure I’ll reject them with the same reason: sorry, I got photography classes… or… today I got event… I’m so sorry to all my friends. I can’t really remember since when is my last day shopping with my best friend, Andrew. At least few months we never meet.
Just because of photography, my life had changed a lot.
Life is always balance, when you earning something, at the same time something will lose. Will I just put down my photography life and get back the rest??? NEVER. The only thing I wish to do will be arrange my timetable, try to arrange my time.
Next year I think I’ll spend 2/3 of my time in it, cannot imagine what else will I lose because of it.
So, how about you? Any changes in your life for the past 12 months?



2 comments:
Life revolves too much around timetables...
I moved to KL. That's a change for me :P
Post a Comment