Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sorry Dude

Did you facing the problem of out of topic in between you and your friend, then the angel will flying here and there (according to Sam and Adrien’s “Theory”, or we can call it - Sam and Adrien’s Law)… Especially when the time only both of you on the date or meeting.

This will be the nightmare for me. For sure this seldom happened for the ‘old friends’ but it’s always happened when the time you meet with the new friends. Sometimes we wish to make some new friends and ask them out for meal or teatime.

The meal or coffee cannot last forever so you still have to put down your food or drinks and talk.

I remember the time when I meet with a friend from MSN and we decided to go out for a drink since his birthday is coming. Then we sit at one of the coffee shop in SS2. I don’t understand why in MSN everything is fine but when you meet him personally then the topics that he bring out make me bored.

He starts to talk about his lonely-life for the past 25-years and tell me why he cannot find someone that can love him. (Actually now I know why cause no one can stand for what he say, even I just meet him for not more than 90mins… Yawn…Only God know how sleepy am I now in front this guy)

After that he continue with the topic of “My Life vs His Life”, means he do the comparison in between my life and his life. WT…F… Why you need to compare? My life is my life, yours is yours…

After he finish his story then so silent in between us… just because I got not thing ask or tell him not thing. At this moment I think thousand of angel flying near to our table.

When I show him my boring reaction (looking around for the cut one, see what the guy in the next table doing, look at my drink but not his face, yawn,…) but he seems like feel not thing. (I think most of the people he talking with will give him the same face, that why he feel not thing. Kesian betul…)

When the time he ask me: “Are you sleepy?” My heart shout: “OMG… Thanks God!!! You let him ask me this marvelous question… Amen…” but my mouth answered: “not really… but a bit tired since I work for so many hours… if you don’t mind we meet some other time… *smile…”

Ask the waiter come and pay the bill, the waiter haven’t leave us I just stand up and go…

Nightmare…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For you, what you gonna do when the time you facing the same situation like me?

After read this, please don’t misunderstand, I’m not doing this for all my friends, but this case really ‘special’ enough for me and I have to treat him in this way.

After the first meet, then we never meet for drinks or anything. When I meet him in MSN, I still will say hi…

This only one of the bad example, still got a lot of nice friends I met… :P (Sounds like cover up something with this explanation…XP)

12 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

No wonder every time I heard that you are in Sg, it is your last day :P

Ganymede said...

Wah this bi ah. Bad bad bi. :P

I'm trying to think last time when we met got like that ah?

savante said...

Next time don't meet this dull dude at the cafe. Go somewhere fun like an arcade. He can talk and you can do pretend that you're shooting at him.

Janvier said...

Yeah, should make sure rather than just a sit-down drinks, got something else to do :D

William said...

Perhaps you should have just rolled off your chair and snored!

Wait a minute.... do I bore you? XD

Apollo n Hermes said...

POD: Hey... thats different wo... everytime i ready to meet you but you busy with your 'meeting' with your boi2 lo... Ask Derek... *piak...

QR: no la...

Savante: Good Idea...

Janvier: wonder what else can i do to him if i'm not so interested to spend my time with this guy...

William: I cannot do that... that not me... You not the one... if not why everytime i ask you for yum cha... that kind of friend i only meet for once... for the rest who i met more than once means you not in the list(black-list)... don worry dude...

Jason said...

I'm so terbalik. Usually the angels will be flying around in MSN, not in real person chat. Hmm... but anyway, I usually keep quiet and let the guy talk :p

Apollo n Hermes said...

Jason: really? but you seems like talk so little when the time we in the gather... :) talk little sing little... and short answer too...

Jason said...

Cos there's so many of you guys!

Apollo n Hermes said...

That's not the reason ooh... you always can come out with any topic or issue if you got any idea... then the angel only wont flying here and there... hahaha ;D

~ 小狗 ~ said...

I dread the silence. If that ever happens to me, I'll just straight up look at my watch and tell the bugger I'm tired and I need to go. But so far I haven't met with anyone who's that depressed and grumpy... "yet". (Thank God!... if there's one...)

Tips: Next time try a movie. At least you can discuss about the movie after it? Or go to an arcade or somewhere that has a lot of people around, like savante suggested. =)

Apollo n Hermes said...

Remy le beau: Yup next time i should do that too... "Oh... TIme to go back... I'm too tired to listen to what you try to say... "

Movie... emmm... better watch it alone if you wan to discuss it with this kind of guy... :P