Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kena Tagged Lagi

Tagged by someone who talk in my Cbox… ($#&$%$@#@$)

Ok ok… Just let it fills the day that I got not thing to blog…

5 Things in My Bag

  1. Card Holder
  2. Coin Bag
  3. Spectaclessss
  4. Photography Books / Magazines
  5. Keyssss

5 Things in My Wallet

  1. Cash
  2. Credit Cards
  3. Identity Card
  4. Business Card
  5. Medical Card

5 Things I Like Most in My Room

  1. My Ipod Video
  2. My Photography Stuff
  3. My Underwear Collection
  4. My Bags
  5. My Smelly Rat-Rat

5 Things I'd Like To Try

  1. Taking the Photos around the Land of China
  2. Taking the Cruise for more than a week
  3. Travel to some places I never been there before
  4. Try out all different types of coffee in the world
  5. Tone my body

5 Things I'm Doing Now

  1. Thinking for my next post
  2. Working
  3. Read and reply emails
  4. Planning what to eat for my lunch
  5. Typing this tagged stuff

5 Lucky Victim That Been Tagged

  1. William
  2. Bunny
  3. Alex
  4. Derek
  5. Jason Jr.

5 comments:

William said...

Oi, apasal nama aku yang teratas?

Apollo n Hermes said...

Tak ade ape ape udang di belakang batu la... hehehe...

Ganymede said...

Aiye. Rat rat so happy he's in the list. Heheheh.

Jason said...

Is there such thing as "lucky victim"? :p

Wah, underwear collection!

Apollo n Hermes said...

QR: Rat Rat force me one... terpaksa tulis one...

Jason: Why? so next time you know what to do when you see some nice design ooh...