Saturday, September 8, 2007

First Meeting

Today held the first meeting since all my staff is working today…

Arrange the new duty for them and let them know what I want them to do for me.

This will be the first day I start me work to be the manager of the branch, not thing much to do because today is the last day of someone who still holding the position. After today then everything will change.

He so shock when I start to meeting with all the staff, his face turn into different ‘colour’, so funny… I know he try to listen to what I’m telling them but I don’t mind he be the one who listen cause just wanna let him know what chances I wish to do.

I they them the planning I want to do so that can improve the environment of the branch and let them be more comfortable with the job. Before you ask someone to work for you, you must make sure they comfort with the environment, then only they listen to what you want them to do.

Actually today should be farewell his last day, but me and my new supervisor not so happy to do that for him, since we so angry with what he did to the branch for the past few months.

At the end he ordered the pizza by himself. I thought that I gonna pay for it (I mean use branch petty cash) but at the end he’s the one who pay for it.

Tomorrow I still got a lot of work to do, a lot of planning need to do, a lot of arrangement for the staff. What the feeling to become the head of the branch??? Tired~~~ your mind keep on thinking for what to do for the branch so that it can be better.

Bad news for my pocket, I get the promotion but I didn’t get any increment for my salary… just because I’m the staff who under the contract. I get not thing, but only the confirmation letter that shows people I’m the manager of the branch. (You all can call me as “Cheap Pay Manager”)

Think at the positive side, at least I can get this position before I leave this company, compare with my friends who come into the company at the same period as me, work under same condition but they never get any position which my help them to get the better job in the future. Now I still got another level to go… Area Manager. (But I don’t think I wanna take that challenge cause not that easy to facing with the poor and mad boss in daily basis… I’ll crazy if I really do…)

Tomorrow will be my offday so that I can get a good rest then only start to work hard to ‘my branch’… Rest Time~~~

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

Ooo bi is taiko. :P

Anonymous said...

Waaaaah, jadi manager but no extra pay. But at least you got to kenakan your previous manager. :P