Went to this park some where in Ampang with Alex and Jason. Walking in this 1.5KM park to look for some nice target for the camera. Sunday should be the good day for sleep until the sun on top of your head but for photographer, Sunday we need to wake up much earlier than the normal day.
I still haven’t get my new camera yet, since both of the camera still under the status of ‘ordering’, but I still follow them to the park, just want to know this place so that next round I know where got the good view to shoot for nature and birds.
Talk about my lovely camera. Now my friend and I facing two main problems… one of the camera too ‘New’ in the market, this cause most of them (Camera shop) tells us need to wait for it. Another camera will be in the other way round, we received the BAD News from the camera shop that we order our Nikon D80 whereby Nikon decided to discontinue this model but upgrade it to D90.
Before they launch the new model – D90, they not clearing the stock of D80 but they recall back the stock and most of the shop told us no more D80 in the market. I know Nikon wish to get back the old stock (For Nikon D80 and Coolpix P5000) so that they can markup the price for the new model and they wish that everyone will get the new model (they care the sales figure for the new model) but they created the ‘empty stock period’ in the market.
They never consider for the customer who really NEED the camera, just like ME… Nikon Marketing Dept should launch the new model and recall back the old model in the same time.
Now what I’m worry is if I receive the call from the camera shop and say they can’t manage to get the new stock from the supplier then what should I do??? Change another model, like what the salesman suggested? I don’t wish to go for another model since I love this model so much and I really like it. There always not the easy work to compare the camera and get the one, which really match, with your needs.
When the time the salesman show us the other model from Canon and Sony, I almost wanna to shout in front of him: Please use the time to look for the D80 than you try to persuade us to buy the other model!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replenish stock
Visit Isetan in KLCC since their sales started on Friday. Go there for not thing but just replenish some stock for my undie-collection. Last week found that Skinxwear did come with the New Gold-Pack of Profolio design. 4designs, come with 4 colour for each design in this range. This new design different from the others just because it come with a ‘pocket’ in front of it. :P nice… not push-up but a little bit more space for the little brother to ‘expand’.
Another box I bought is the white-box design from Skinxwear too, whereby I like this design since the material is nice. Another box of undie will be the ‘newspaper design’ from Prier Cardin. Not thing special for the material, just 100% cotton but the colour and the printing, I like.
Oh ya, Isetan still got sales for the CK undie, for those who missed the sales in the UnderShop of BTS, get the stock from Isetan. For the CK undie-fans I think this the good time for you to get the stock replenish, but not the new design.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ended my day with the unhappy mood since thinking the camera. Meet you in my dream my lovely camera…



6 comments:
Me want new UW!
Grab it from Isetan...
ahahhaah
why nikon not canon eh? ahah
well canon come out with new EOS40D which should be available in 2 weeks time.... maybe u can consider that too :)
Em... maybe you should go to Nikon's HQ at Menara/Wisma PKNS to ask. Or try to buy it online? Maybe got ppl wanna sell their D80.
Ah, I should have gone to Isetan before leaving (I did go back to Under Store and got some thongs -- but you probably didn't want to know that :P )
Famezgay: I still want my D80... love it...
Jason: Actually i'm thinking to do that (online) but i still putting my hope on the camera shop... wish that they really get it... tomorrow i'll get the ans...
Will: Oh really???!!! actually i'm also bought some thong on the day we met. the next day i wanna get more but i forget to do so coz after i finished the seminar i straight away left BTS... Damn it, i should get more... :P
Post a Comment