This morning collect my tripod with my friend. This tripod given by her brother who works with a camera shop in S14. It’s Free….
I’m so happy when I find out it’s can reach my height after I put the camera on it. Normally the tripod given by the camera shop will not as good as this. The material and the height of the tripod is not what a photographer asking for.
Sakure Pro 88
This tripod comes with a good material and it so stable. I love it.
Tomorrow I have a chance to use it since we may go to lake garden in the morning. I can’t wait to go for my first time photo shooting with my D80.



2 comments:
The tripod is also good for self-portraits. I'm just saying...
Will: Self-portraits... Emmm... i prefer someone take it for me... :p (*thinking some 'bad' stuff... :P)
Post a Comment