Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Work... Off... Work... Off...

Today back to work, as usual have to settle most of the ‘shit’ leave by someone.

Welcome me back to work??? Don’t first, cause today I only come back to settle some work then tomorrow I’ll on leave to Genting Highland with Andrew and his mother. (Sure someone will say: Walau, on leave again???!!! Just finished his holiday in SG on yesterday, now wanna go to Genting somemore???)

Yes, I’ll go there for 2D1N. I accompany Andrew and his mother since Andrew’s sister bought the room for one night. Secondly, I can visit some friends there, who work with the branch in First World Plaza.

Arranging the duty roster for this month and notes that I just take 15days of leave, but I can’t put anymore since others still need to on leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The few shoots before I leave SG…

Eye on Singapore…

Last time only quarter but now full rim is out.

Blog it… Blog whatever you wish.

2 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Walau, on leave again???!!! Say so stress but always can go on holiday leh! ;)

Heh.

conan_cat said...

because so stress then must go holiday lar!!! :P

ooo singapore oso got eye, msia oso got eye, london oso got eye... @-o

izzit a trend ha