Remember the time having coffee with the Editor at Mid Valley Coffee Bean. Suddenly he asks me some questions about relationship.
J (Editor): What type of Guys you looking for???
A (Me): Emmmm… Why always got people asking the same question?
J: No… Just wanna know… “8” ma… :P
A: oh… not thing special, depends the feeling on that person. Not that easy to get someone that you feel comfortable to share your life with him and most important you trust him…
J: That’s all?
A: Emmm… Actually got a lot but how I gonna start? Ok… I’m not care he’s handsome or not but most important we can get the ‘CLICK’ in the first place. After the click then only we talk about others.
J: What you mean by others?
A: For example, I wish my man to be mature enough, no matter the way he talk, the way he think, and the way he settle the problem he facing. Some more I wish that we got enough freedom, the freedom I mean not that I got my own private place and you cannot come and interrupt.
What I mean is we share our life but sometimes we can do something alone, cause I know some guys they like to do what ever together. They wish that their partner would always follow them to the place they want and meet the friends. We share our life but don’t mean we must always stick together. Can you imagine that two persons stay under one roof and they can do the different work? You know what your partner doing but you not always join him.
I only ask for one thing from my partner: you can go where you want to go and meet who ever you want but I only ask for, tell me where are you, what you doing and who you meet. I just want to know. That’s why I said trust very important. In this case included trust and care. Why I need to know all this details? I’m not going out with you but don’t mean I don’t really care about you. I still wish to know what you doing, where are you, and whom you meet.
Just like what my mum told me when the time I was 12: “you can go out and come back late, but you must let mommy know where you go and what you do. When you know you might come back late please call back and let me know.”
I know my partner might not like to go out with me to meet my friends, cause maybe he cannot get into our topic or he doesn’t like the place we go or what ever reason can be. Same as me. I don’t like others force me to do what I don’t like to do, I think no one will like to do that.
One thing is I don’t want to make my partner feel boring when the time I meet my friends or I’m doing my work. I’m happy to have his company but if this make him feel uncomforted then I wish that I could do this alone.
This only part of it, still got a lot more I need it in my relationship. Love, care, future, dream…



2 comments:
Wah. What a long conversation with the editor. And who is that?
Hahaha... this only part of our conversation... that day we spent few hours there leh... you oso sooooo '8' ah... the editor is Jess la...
Post a Comment