Friday, June 29, 2007

My Leave…

Today arrange the duty roster for next month, and I noticed that every week I only work not more than 3days.

Remember one time I chat with a friend in MSN, after I told him I this month go here, next month go there, and I ask him got any plan for vacation…

His first question after I finished my words: You terminated your contract??? Why so free one??? Aiyo, so jealous you no need to work…

ME: !#^%$%*&$%* (Tamade…) WHAT???… I still working la dude… Why not I go for holiday and at the same time I work leh???

Friend: Emmm… How I know leh… No one will like you, work and at the same time take so many leave. Actually how many leave you got in a year?

ME: Emmm… This year got almost 60++

Friend: HUH??? Where you get all that days???

ME: Annual Leave (16) + Public Holiday (14 x 2) + B/F from 2006 (15)…

Friend: How come you cannot finished it and brought forwards???

ME: I can’t, cause every week I still got two days off ma…

Next month I’ll take five days to SG, two days to Perak, and one week to BKK. I try hard to finish my leave but I can’t, I still got 34 days to go…

After July then I got no where to go, how I gonna finish it… Haizzz… Next year got balance some more…

Too many holiday not so good, I cannot save money to buy my new toys…

No comments: