Sunday, June 17, 2007

Oil in the Water

When you with a group of peoples and you felt that you just like the oil in this water. How is the feeling???

Only one word can explain the feeling now = SIEN~~~ (Boring~~~)

I know this kind of situation always happen in our life, especially when the time we meet new friends, especially in a group. In between them they got their own topic to chat or things to do, they know each other better.

Not thing is worst if the PR skill in this group is good enough to make the new guy felt that he can join himself into the group; but when they not, everything will become sucks, for the new guy.

For the new guy, he will talk to himself: Can I leave this group of people as soon as possible so that I feel better? And I don’t think I’ll join them anymore in any of the gathering.

When the guy got this kind of mood in the gathering then is hard for us to bring him back to the group any more cause this will be the bad experience for him in this group.

Try to be nice to the new guy….

No comments: