One of the night, met with friends from Penang in the Coffee Bean @ Mid Valley.
When the time I know this guy, he told me he 100% gay and no turning back in his life; but the answer was changed in this time when I meet him again.
Now he tell me that he try to change his life back to normal. Why??? This was the first question came to my mind when he told me this.
He said: Six years back, when the time I start to accept Christ be my personal savior, my life started to change. God make me felt that this kind of relationship cannot last forever and he said God not allow this kind of relationship in his Garden.
Then he continues to say that: If God allowed this kind of relationship to happen then why He created Adam and Eve? Why not He just creates Adam and Adrian or Eve and Eva???
This kind of relationship cannot last forever and when the time you reach 50 or 60, you still wish to keep on searching for the new guy on the web? Yes all of us wish that our relationship can last forever but the fact is not.
Then I said I did read this book wrote by MR. OuYong – God loves Queers. In the book shows that God didn’t mention that he not allowed this kind of relationship, but just the human try hard to prove that God will punish on this kind of relationship when come to the end of the world.
He answered: Why don’t you say that Queers try hard to prove that God allowed this kind of relationship? What the church tries to prove is from the Bible that God never tell us directly that homosexual allowed in His Kingdom. What human did, they trying hard to look for the verses that prove the homosexual in the Bible not the kind of homosexual that we having now. (In the Bible did mention that God will punish the one who worship the fake God by sex, this included the homosexual.)
After this he said: I could found the peace in my life when I get back the relationship with the girl. This was the peace in your heart but you cannot get it when you in the queer relationship. Try to think for what I told you in this evening, He will change your life, He can. He will bring more to your life when you follow his way.
People will always self-center and try to prove themselves correct in their own way.
All this keep on repeating in my mind and will I make the ‘U’-turn?
I’m not sure. When stand in front of God I cannot make my answer, when normally I let Him to make the answer for me.
God,
Can you please show me the way, the way that you want me to follow. I cannot see what in front of me since there is no light on this path. I may lose in this path when there got a lot of temptations. Amen.




5 comments:
well i guess God never said love is wrong neither. religion is a very subjective thing, the Bible is just a book, it's up to the reader to interpret it. Nobody is right or wrong, it's just different vies.
I guess you'll have to find your own path. I'm gay, I have a boyfriend, and I'm happy with it. :)
"And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick? For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad." -- Mark 4:21-22.
I guess in our lifetime, we would never hope to be able to bring our love out for the world to see. Acceptance will come slowly. Naturally, we would like to shout out from the tops of mountains the love we experience, but it is not to be for the time being. So, to find peace, it may be the "easy way" to make the u-turn. But I don't know, perhaps it is our cross to carry. Perhaps it is our gift. At the end of the day, I live by what my best friend told me, "Be true to yourself".
Personal note as a friend: There's always a LOT of reasons to make "U-turn" if possible. Psychologists have historically failed to make gays do U-turn until they give up - only religious and conservative groups still try to do that.
IIRC, one religious group that advertised that they can change the gay people say that after treatment for 1 year+ : about 30% change their preference, 30% stop behaving gay (but still prefer same sex) and 30% couldn't be changed at all.
If you want to read in depth, I suggest this site for details on both sides to the topic:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/homosexu.htm
I certainly wouldn't want an exclusively homosexual world either :P How would procreation happen with only Eve and Eva?
Conan_Cat: Yes I wish that I can find my own path, but for me my path come from God.
William: Yes, I try to be myself thats why I'm not wearing the 'mask' anymore, I try to be myself and not really care what people say, no matter in front of back of me.
I know that hard to show our love n front the people who thought that we are wrong. Especially the one holding the bible and act as himself as the mouth for the Heavenly Father, but actually not.
Ban: I know not that easy to make us U-turn, some more actually most of us tried to be str8g b4 we enter into this Queer world. I Think most of us sure try to in love with the gal but failed... I don't think is the good way for me to U-turn.
Savante: If only Adam and Adrian then how???? Hehehe...
Post a Comment