Last Sunday went out with a bunch of blogger to S.Wang, 5 of us for a lunch and shopping.
5… just 5 of us… need any planning? No. Need any arrangement??? I think you will say no too. Actually need.
When the time you wanna group a bunch of people together is not that easy cause you need to plan where to go, and what to do. This job is easy but it becomes hard when the planning cannot match the ‘taste’. What the TASTE means???
Location…
You need to plan some where that easy to reach, easy to get parking, got nice food, got this, got that… It’s depends what you all plan to do on that day. Most important is that place must get parking space, no traffic jam and got nice food.
Food…
This I hate to think for it, every time when they ask me what to eat, then I’ll first give the answer: Anything… I know this not a good answer but it better than when I suggest some place then get reject. I better be silent and see what they all suggest then just follow If I’m ok, most of the time I’ll be ok, unless I really cannot take some food like spicy and hot food. Even I cannot take the hot food but I still will join the group to the restaurant they suggested.
Timing…
Afternoon? Evening? 1.00pm? 1.30pm? 1.45pm? ooh headache…
Easy, just set a Majority Hours. The others just try to make it on that time, if really cannot make it then just reschedule again.
Maybe you will ask: Why so hard??? Just tell them where to go, when then close file, wanna come then come don’t want then forget about it.
For me no such a answer cause I wish that I can meet all the friends that I wish to.
Just like Kai Ting said (when the time we send Lion King back): …is a bit hard for me to meet him…last time meet him was in David’s birthday celebration (27/05)… Don’t know when can meet again…
When I heard this I’m so glad that we meet up at this weekend, I can let them meet each other, share out some moment and enjoy each other company.
No one plan it then no gathering will happen.
Every time I plan for some gathering not just only for myself but let the group can have some moment together to know each other. I’m not complaining for the gathering on last Sunday, worry someone will misunderstand, I really enjoy the great moment; some more I know a good place to go in Ampang, for dessert, a new restaurant opened by a gay couple. Nice place.
So next time when join the gathering that I organize (or orgy’nize), please help me in the PR.
Maybe can give me some comments, so that I can do better in the coming gathering.



5 comments:
Oi, just a simple meet up la, not plan a wedding. So drama one. :P
did some1 said PR? ahem ahem *fixes his tie and suit*
david, next time ask william to plan~~~ then you won get to stressed up~~~ and you won have to bear with people's weird replies~ :p
William: No la.. Just use this to talk about some thing i facing when i arrange for the gathering ma...
Robb: wanna be my PR??? interview first... :P
Kai Ting: can not, if i'm not plan for it how i gonna experience all this. never try never know, never plan never learn...
sounds like bad-mouthing wor..
Post a Comment