Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Change my Details... Or Image

I should change my profile detail de…

Piercing : No Yes

He he… Yesterday I did my piercing de… @ Mid Valley

I did my piercing after taken the dinner @ Madam Kxxn. I keep on looking into the food see got this little fellow with six legs or not… cause I remember last time when Jason dinner at Madam Kxxn, this cute little friend in his food. X(

The food looks nice but becareful what in it… hehehe

The Coffee from Russia.

This was the give from my friend, Yvonne, who came back for the wedding photo shooting at Macau. These two bottles of coffee can last me up to Six months. Now I can enjoy my coffee in my office.

I do know the coffee not so good for our health, but I still love it.

2 comments:

William said...

First Frank, now you! I was half-expecting a nipple piercing from you. FYI, the coffee is available in Carrefour if you're looking for refills.

Ganymede said...

Prince Albert!!!