Sitting inside the KFC in Carrefour Wangsa Maju while waiting Ban’s Boy Boy finish his meeting, Ban and me did chat something regard our relationship. There got a main point for the conversation – How to maintain a relationship???
This question always in my mind but never got the right answer. Every time I facing Lion King actually I wanna chat this topic with him but I don’t know how I gonna start it and I only got the question but not answer or solution.
What I mean to maintain the relationship is how we gonna bring the relationship back to the top after some times or when we felt “boring” (m I using the correct word?) with it. what I mean is how I gonna “refresh” the relationship.
ANY ONE CAN TELL ME???
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



6 comments:
*gasp* I shall avoid KFC at Carrefour at all costs now. Don't want to be spotted there by you two. =P
go tell LK's mama dat u n him wana get married n live under 1 roof. a family! dats how to gets the relationship going if dats wat ur trying to say. muahaha...
u need a hot flaming torch of love ah? lolx... to me leh, u dun maintain it, u move it forward, one step at a time, closer n sweeter, chaining the bonds stronger. u oso dun maintain it but carry it inside ur heart owuz. he carry u n u carry him. lolx... i shud stop... tak bole tahan adi. my best to u 2 yar :)
erhh.. i think hor.. its not maintain arr.. maintain means never go down and never go up.. hiak hiak.. juz let it flow along la.. i oso dunno how to say lar..
i juz know.. when the honeymoon fade away, commitment and responsiblity sets in..
How? By doing something new, totally different... go surprise him (in a nice way of course) and the usual "add spices to your love life".... Go for a trip! Have a change of routine!
Sam : If not you we won't wait so long inside the KFC la...
Cybertron : i wish that i can tell that for LK's family and become the member for the family but as you need this is the hard way... hope that i can do it too.
Pluboy : i know not maintain but what i mean is to inprove it lo...
Alex : i need some advice what suprise should i gave him...
thanks for all... i need more advice... thx for all..
There's many stages of relationship with different needs and obstacles in each stage.
You will need to understand him more until you can tolerate with both good and bad and constantly remind yourself that you love him and let him know your feeling when it's appropriate. He can sense it if you really treat him wholeheartedly. As long as the foundation of relationship is strong, you can get to have a healthy relationship.
Action is the outcomes of your mind. Learn about your partner and you will know how to deal with him in long term.
Post a Comment