Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Size of the Bed

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This morning Baby find out I’m slept on the floor. Normally the extra mattress on the floor is use to “decorate”. Last night I watch the TV series – Heroes, till late and Baby slept while I still watching it. The pose Baby slept blocking me to sleep beside. Then only I move and slept on the extra mattress.

Then it comes to the matter of the bed’s size. I think we need the super single bed or the queen size bed is better. :) When the size of the bed bigger then we got more space for all the soft toys and us… :P

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The solution is so simple. Both of you sleep on the floor, and the soft toys get the bed. Solved!

Apollo n Hermes said...

thx for the solution but i think i'll put the soft toy on the floor and we get the bed... :)