Are you ready to share your life with someone????
Ban did tell me: sharing your life with others is not that easy…
Yes I agree with it. When two came into each other’s life then everything will change.
For my case the 1st changes in my life after I come into this relationship is the place I work and stay. Then I became the blogger is the second changes, then…
Go into a relationship and sharing the life was different. When you came into a relationship actually is easy but what difficult is when you stay together. Sharing your life with the one you loved by facing each other everyday really challenge. Chinese said: 相处好,同住难 (Xiong Qu Hou, Tong Ju Nan) mean when staying together sure will facing some problem or argument. Sure got someone will say: solve the problem with ‘love’ then ok. Then I wanna ask: is there all the problem really can solve by this ‘Love’?
I’m not facing the problem now but I did felt it. Argument, for sure everyone will face it but what important is don’t let it break the relationship.
迁就
迁就到底是好事或是坏事?当然一方迁就另一方可以阻止发生口角,但是迁就的限度到底到哪里呢?
每个人都有个人意见,当意见不和的时候又有谁能经常做出让步的那位呢?
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



1 comment:
Sure problems will happen. I feel that establishing communication with your partner and being able to talk problems can help. Haiz, we must sit down n chat summore lar.
Post a Comment