Monday, December 18, 2006

Photography Class (1) – Theory Class

This was the first day for my photography class. Alex really a good lecturer, his explanation clears enough for this new student to get all the point (theoretically). After 4-5 years this was the first day I get back to photography. The last class for me was in the studio be an assistant to do bridal shooting.

Today I start from the basic… learn how to frame a photo, colours, zoom, balance… cause of the weather we not doing the practical shooting. After knowing all the rules of photography then we come into the section of ‘read’ the photo. Alex shows me one book full with the pictures taken by the different people. The title of the book is ‘Trees’.

Sharing

Alex keeps on mention that we are sharing our knowledge and not calling this as a class. Ya, we do share: he shares his knowledge and I share my story because I got not much knowledge in this area.

摄影

今天我正式做回我自己,找回多年来搁在一旁的老朋友,透过一位好朋友的协助,让我寻回自己的兴趣。其实当初会将摄影暂搁一旁有许多原因。

(一) 金钱支助。摄影并不是一门“便宜” 的兴趣,它每个部分都需要花不少钱。相机,配件,参考书等等需要不少的花费。

(二) 知识门路。当年没拿摄影为主修科是因为家里人的反对。现在完成我的课程后也无法如愿以偿,因为还有三年的合约在身。我找了几间学院,他们都提供全职课程。

(三) 分享成果。之前并没有志同道合的朋友,所以并不能分享彼此的作品。作品需要会评论的伯乐,才会有乐趣,也才会有进步。

现在终于让我有机会找到志同道合的朋友,完成学业后真正领薪水,能支付摄影开销,还让我遇上愿意教我的朋友,这让我不能错失宝贵的机会,寻回自己的梦想。

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

2 comments:

Alex said...

Happy that you like the class. More to come :)

Apollo n Hermes said...

REALLY???!!! I can't wait to have more class... to learn more... Thx 'SIFU'