Friday, December 29, 2006

The Date I Never Had Before

This was what happened on yesterday…

Ban, made a date with me on 25th night at Gtalk. We planned to meet on Thursday (28th) and the time and place we planned later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day after day, come to the day before the date. This is the SMS sent by Ban to confirm, but lastly…

(Before this we did discuss for the place and I gave him two choices – KLCC or the Curve, and he said we go out in the morning)

1st message(3:08pm): How about I pick you from the station (He mean LRT at Kelana Jaya), in the curve. After that I want to pick up my boy from his house at puchong.

2nd message(3:39pm): We pick him when we’re done. I dunno the curve’s times, please set a time to meet. Maybe we pick him after lunch. Or pick him for lunch, depends when curve open.

3rd message(4:23pm): Er… Pick him after lunch? You mati mati dun want to be spot light… maybe another time? I’m alright actually. Tomorrow not so free. :-P

Then the date cancel after I send him the confirm message. Then I started to plan meet my friends at some where of the KL city. Before my friends give me any reply, I get the phone call from Ban at night when I still half way to buy my dinner. He told me tomorrow he will send his boy to the institute which near to Baby’s place and pick me up, then we go to pick Alex and three of us go out. Then I agree and change all the plan back to origin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night passed and the new day has come. Yesterday morning when I wake up, on the PC and saw Sam was online. Then I look at the clock, now is 11 in the morning. My heart felt something wrong and I message Ban, ask him to confirm what time he will arrive.

His reply(11:26am): One? Something like that I pick him from his place at twelve.

Ok then I trusted Ban and start to ready myself to go out.

Ban (11:47am): Er. Looks like my boy is going to take longer than expected. Maybe we’ll arrive at two.

Then I stop from preparing and try to blogging but the Internet not co-operate with me. Can not blogging then what can I do at this moment is to watch some TV series – Heroes.

After some times I received the call from Ban

He said: Hey guy, I think you better take lunch first. My boy haven’t finished his work.

Look at the clock again, the clock shows that the time almost 2pm. Then I message Ban again and ask him was he on the way or almost arrive. What a surprise answer from his call is: Oh, sorry I still at Puchong… Emmm… I think 3:30pm I’ll arrive your place. I also don’t know when this guy can finish his work.

OMG… What the… This time you still at Puchong??!!! In between this I keep on message Alex, who at the same situation as me, waiting this two fellow…

Time still running and now is 3:15pm… I received a phone call from Sam, the main causes for this case…

He said: Em, I think we will arrive around 4 or 5pm.

Me: WHAT!!!??? 4 or 5pm???!!! What you said? Repeat again please.

Sam: Oh no, I mean around 4 to 5pm we will arrive.

Me: Then is 4 OR 5pm… there is a big different in between the time!!!!!

(For you who read till this part what will you think?? Or how you feel?? What the f…)

At this moment, I finished the third episodes of Heroes. I do not thing but only can keep on waiting. They didn’t cancel our date but keep on delaying us. Actually Baby keeps on calling me and I can’t give him any confirmation.

Are these two fellows really come on time at 4 to 5pm??? Absolutely NO… they fetched Alex around 5pm but not me, I still waiting with the fourth episode of Heroes. When the time I receive Alex’s call I thought that they arrive but what Alex told me is to wait some more, he said these guy take the wrong way and now finding the right one, some more now is the peak hours, the traffic was jam.

OMG… Why I have to wait for so long??? I really mad… my photography class can’t on… I wasting my time staying alone at home… then they keep on delaying me for 7hours…

I never had been delayed for more than 3hours. Not even the Air Asia, which famous with the delay issue been delayed me for that long…

This was not delay for 7 minutes or 70 minutes but is 7 hours. What kind of date is this?

HEY GUYS!!!! Next time be PUNCTUAL please!!!!! I 'm not really HAPPY with it!!!

Lastly I asked myself: Why I keep on waiting for these fellows????

The answer is: I trust these guys will keep their words, but they make me so disappointed.

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

4 comments:

Alex said...

Aha, punctuality is important. Malaysians are known for not keeping with time, but 7 hours really breaks the world record.
Well, anyway, it's the past now... and we hope we all can learn and benefit something from this.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Cheers :)

Sam said...

I am SO sorry for the un-punctuality yesterday. Was really really really really really busy with the script assignment but then again - it was my fault to have dragged you down into this pit of lateness. Next time, it's best you guys make plans ahead without me - because knowing my horrible time management, I will never be punctual for anything - even given the second chance.

Even a big sorry to my charming boyfriend who has to put up with all this lateness, so a big apology to him. A big apology to Frankie for me holding back his boy. A big apology to Alex and you for keeping both of you waiting endlessly.

I'm think I deal best with time when I'm alone.

MrBunnyBan said...

I'm really sorry about okay. I wasn't controling the events that day well, but I do think I know what to do next time to make sure it doesn't happen again.

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

(I belanja you and your boy expensive makan ya? Gomen! )

Apollo n Hermes said...

Alex: ya you are right. but this 7 hours really give me a 'good' experience.

Sam: you need to learn manage your time pls. when you work ppl can not give you this much of time and chances. TIME is important and every min you make ppl wait will spoil your image and goodwill. this is what you should learn and luckly yesterday we not deal with some big project if not... this is your lesson.

Ban: i know not your fault... but you should learn something too...TIME is important...