This few days just fully concentrate on my study fro the coming exam in the 06th Nov. The mood of exam is coming back. This is my final exam for my course and I wish that I can go through it. I’m not so confident because this final practical exam I need to face with all the examiners for
Actually beside of this I’m still thinking about my future plan after my exam. I still got 3 years contract with my current company but I think in these 3 years I wanna do something I wish to. Actually this industry not the industry I want, I still wish that I can go back to the “Art World” which I dream for long time ago.
I’m a art student, last time I spend a lot of time in my art work but till the end I go into this industry which I’m not really know. I dropped my Account because I don’t wish to leave far from my mum (I got an offer letter from Taiwan Uni).
Wish that I can end up this exam soon and start to plan for the way I wish to…
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



1 comment:
Baby soo smart. Just like the two rat rats and two bear bears. Hhehehe.
Its ok baby didn't go to uni in Taiwan. Remember, one door closes another two opens. One of the door is me. How will I meet you if you go study there?
Post a Comment