Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good News form Daddy

Lion King’s Daddy bought me a good news by woke me up from my sweet dream on 9.30 am. He told me that he will sign the contact soon and leave KL in this few days. I’m so happy that Daddy confirmed the job after one month delayed by the “Big Company”. I’m so surprise that daddy inform me because the one should be inform in Lion King but every time he get any news I’ll be the 2nd person to know the news after mommy.

The Gift from Two Mommies

In the afternoon I met with mommy and passed her the gift from my Mum. Even my mum can’t meet with Lion King’s mommy but my mum still ready some thing for them. I’m so surprise that I received a gift from Lion King’s mommy. Mommy passed me a cute little Koala Bear and a Boomerang. All this are from Australia. The Koala Bear looks so cute.

When mommy gave me the Koala Bear, she said: “I don’t know what should I buy for you, but I remember you like toys so I bought this for you…” this is the image I gave to mommy… a big boy playing with the soft toy, but I like the Koala Bear, I named it – Jungle Bear.

The Boomerang, I don’t know when or where I should play it. I think it only can be inside my cupboard.

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

1 comment:

Ganymede said...

*tsk tsk

See la baby. Big boy de still play with toy. Play with me la. :P