Friday, October 27, 2006

Friends Forever???

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friends really can be forever????

Or all Friendship really can be forever???

What is the meaning of Forever???

Last time I do believe that friendship can be forever, especially a true friendship. All this ‘believe’ gone when something happen in between my best friend and me.

What happened in between us?

This is a good question for me because actually myself don’t know what really happen. She is my best friend (before this…) and we are classmate too. Last time every time after class we will go out together. Normally we will go to shopping, sing karaoke, gossip… in the past three years our friendship from the level of ‘hi friend’ became the level of ‘best friend’ but in other people eyes they think that we are ‘couple’…

I’m a ‘lazy explain person’ so that’s why I didn’t explain this with other friends. I thought that she not really mined what other people talking but she does. In the last summer exam we did stay together for 10days (for group study), at the night before exam she suddenly brings out this topic. She told me actually she mind other friends’ keep saying we are couple and she not really like it. She said she doesn’t wish that our friendship ended up cause of this.

After the exam our class end too so I thought that this issue would be ok cause most of the classmate won’t meet so I didn’t explain it. This friend started stay away from me. No more call or message from her… till now even when we met at the fitness center but we never talk to each other.

Friendship really can forever???

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

No comments: