Sorry ... for all the visitor or reader for my blog, I didn’t update my blog for one-week time due to the phone line. I can’t online after I shifted to my new branch, the technician from the TM can’t fix the line for us, they told us our phone line got some problem (I’m not sure what the problem they mean…).
Today they did come to fix the phone line but only for the two-phone line out of three. They didn’t connect the phone line for the streamyx, so I still cannot online…
The 7 Days…
In these seven days actually most of the time I’m busy with my “New Branch”… I just like “married” with this new branch cause even off day I’m still doing the work for the branch.
29th till 01st – working as usual from 10:30am till 09:30pm. Busy with all my work to set up at this new place. Without the phone line, most of our works are put in pending and need other branch help us to settle it. We can’t contact with the supplier, with other branch and with HQ. Now I know the “character” of the phone, without it our business will jam… The most serious was the credit card service, without credit card service we can’t settle our transaction. Why the consumer likes to use the “future money”??? The funny thing is even just buying the 15 ringgits thing, they still wanna use their stupid card. When I told her (the customer) our phone line is out of service, and asked her to pay in cash, she leave this few words before she leave my branch with the empty hand: “I don’t want to buy with you cause you can’t let me pay in credit card. I’ll go to other places…” in this moment I talk with silent: “Aunty, you can’t pay the 15 ringgits by cash? So what is inside your wallet? All are card???”
This few days really tired with all the work.
02nd – My mum came to KL on 01st. and today I went out with my mum. I bring my mum to Sungei Wang. This was the first time I’m shopping with my mum at KL. Bought a lot of stuff for my mum: cloths, shoes, bags, accessories and others.
The Cookies and Mooncakes
My mum brought me some pineapple tart, mint cookies with chocolate chips and the mooncake. My mum special made for me to share it with my friends. I like all the cookies and mooncakes. Really nice… yummy… all the cookies and mooncakes finish in two days.
I wanna thanks to Alex by helping me send the gift from my mum to Lion King. Starting I’m headache how I gonna send the cookies to him. Luckily Alex came back and back to campus on the day after I received the cookies from my mum.
03rd- 04th – My “Off day”~~~ on the duty roster I’m off but actually NOT…
On 3rd, early morning I gonna wake up and come to branch for a short meeting and settle something. Then I go to do my hair at Mid Valley… Don’t think that I make my hair is for my own but for the branch too (weird?) this is because our branch changed to the new concept so all of us need to change our appearance too. I need to do a new color for my hair and make a new style. I spend RM 140.00 to done it.
After done my hair I still working on my off day. I join my supervisor to shopping, looking for some stuff for our branch, material for decoration, new uniform, do our new name tag, find this, find that…
After few hours of shopping we deliver all the stuff to the branch and decorate it on the spot. After decorated my work still not done yet, we came back to Mid Valley and continue to buy some thing. We shopping till all the shop start to close their door only we realize the time is late.
This shopping time really KILL me… I’m not doing my own thing but working on my off day. Actually I hate to do this cause I really hope that I can take a good rest on my off day but I can’t reject them since I’m one of the staff for this branch. I’m tired but what to do when they need me to sacrifice my time. I can’t really take rest…
My heart and my body telling me: “ WE NEED REST…”
04th, I still continue my “Work”…
Bought some stone to decorate the toilet (toilet also wanna decorate like the toilet at KLCC, want it looks nice and smell good). Today I start lazy to shopping for the stuff; I’m too tired for it.
05th – working… working… working…
Back to the branch I need to re-decorate the contact lens display since that day our area manager came and complaint and not satisfy with our contact lens display so I gonna do it again. Actually this contact lens display got a story behind it.
The Story…
The day before we start our business at this new branch we did arrange all the contact lens by just displayed few boxes but not arranged all the stock on the rack. The next day, one of our area managers, AY, came to our branch and want us display all the contact lens and solution stock on the rack. After one week the head for the area manager, PL, came to visit our branch accompany by AY. This time PL complaint we displayed the contact lens not match with our new concept – “Class”… WTF… AY said this and PL said that… what they really want???
PL want us arrange as we arrange before. ERRRRR… I gonna rearrange it again… this not an easy job cause almost thousand of boxes on the rack and now need to off rack. My supervisor passed this job for me. I spend the whole day to arrange it. Next week PL will come again and check the rack. I wish that this time she would say “yes”…
06th (Today) – I received a message remind me to update my blog – from DR. Today only me and my supervisor work so I’m busy to do all the work by settle all the job which normally done by 2-3 person.
This Sunday I plan to let my mum meet with Lion King’s parents. I still planning cause my mum not sure she's free on Sunday or not. I just wonder what will happen on the table… (Date of wedding? Hehehe)
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



No comments:
Post a Comment