Today got a lot of things to write since so many things happened today. Let me start from the morning.
Why these things happen at this moment???
Early in the morning when I woke up and hugging my lovely Lion suddenly my stomach start to feel a bit weird. When my dear ask for the early “workout” I felt I can’t do it cause the feeling really not so good. After came out from the washroom I told Lion King I can’t let him come into my “virgin hole” cause it really not in a right feel. Why this happen on this important day since I got a important gathering in this afternoon and some more today is the day I woke up with my lovely Lion King beside of me and he ask for “IT”. But I did accomplish my mission with my mouth technique. :p He really high at this moment.
A gift from the reload store.
After reaching the LRT station I go to buy a new starter pack for Lion King. I wanna buy the new number (016) for him because after I came out from the Shah Alam Hostel I don’t have the landline to call my Baby, some more the rates for the Maxis was too high (RM0.48 per min) so I decided to use the Digi cause it FnF (Friends and Family not Fucker and Fuckie…for those who have naughty thought) only need RM0.15 per min. What happened at the store was when the time we reached there after we asked the girl to take out the 016 starter pack then I saw there got a 10 ringgit on the counter. This note not came out from my wallet either from Lion King’s. The girl just take the money and ask for the 50cents coin, she said : “I tak ada duit kecil.”( She don’t have small change ) I just took the starter pack and leave that store with Lion King busy on call. What a special number came with FREE.
The gathering / birthday celebration / farewell party
This was the first time I organized a gathering for a group of queer. This not just a gathering but it also a birthday celebration for Xavier and Leggie and it was the farewell party for CF who will go to
The table for this restaurant a bit small, but when we think in the other way it let us stay closer. My stomach still a bit weird but luckily it not getting worst. I still can enjoy this gathering but I know I talk less. At this moment I only hope that others are enjoying the party. As the organizer I wish to make the people feel comfort and enjoy the party.
Evening
Shopping Time
After we end the party, Lion King and me went to Mid Valley with Dr. and Leggie. We go there since our evening planning was cancel and no more dinner at Subang. We really enjoy the time we have at there not because but because who I with. We did buy the perfume at The Body Shop. We bought the Oceanus that he always mentions that was my smell.



5 comments:
We need more details on that virgin hole story. Perhaps you could expand it... bwahahahahah.
Paul
Paul you skank~~~
Love love my baby.
That was a great party. No worries, you did very well.
And I don't mind to know more about the virgin hole story. Bwahahahahah...
I think a certain elf should start writing virgin holes stories too... ;)
What a noti lion. Hee hee
Glad u had such an eventful day....write more chinese posts...i think ur chinese posts are more interesting although u r revealing in ur english posts with this 'virgin hole' story......:)
Post a Comment