Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Day Leave Pulau Tioman

08:00 AM

Last Breakfast at Pulau Tioman

Yesterday end up all the activities, early morning after packed all the belongings, we take our last meal at his terrible restaurant. This morning they prepared a buffer breakfast for us. I’m so hungry till I finish almost half basket of bread with three cup of Nescafe. The rest of food not nice causes the noodle too spicy and the “Roti Canai” also not nice. Yesterday breakfast got egg but today not in the list. If got egg then I’ll finish it.

We end up this trip by taking the last group photo near the jetty. We still saw a lot of fish and coral under the jetty. All of us looks like so tired.

09:30 AM

Speedboat Again…

When we saw the speedboat come with different number we thought was different people but when we on board, we saw the same person. OMG. Will it be the same thing happens as the day we came? I don’t want to float on the sea again… the feeling really bad.

Luckily this time the boat is ok and we arrived Mersing safely.

The holiday end de…

Say goodbye with P. Tioman, all the fishes and corals.

My Baby keep on call me for many time once he know my boat will arrive around 11:00AM. I’m too tired till I can’t heard the phone ringing inside my bag, not until my friends told me it was ringing. I know this Baby really miss me. But I can’t talk so long with him since my third phone only leave two bar of battery. He doesn’t let me end up the call until my friends ask me to take our lunch at the KFC.

Mersing to Kuala Lumpur

01:30 PM - 07:30 PM

This bus take long time to reach KL cause they stop at Kluang, Johor. Some more they some at few check point. I felt so sleeping but I can’t rest well on the bus even they said this bus called “VIP Bus”.

I like the sea so I really enjoy this trip but if next time really wanna come again I’ll take the other resort and I’ll organize myself but not let others organize for me again. I already be the white mouse so next time if others wanna got there please choose the right resort. The ‘Foot Print” leave by Heavenly Father really nice, all his creation really unique. From the nature you can found a lot of thing leave by Father which human can’t find out where this entire thing came from.

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

No comments: