When my class still half way, I received a call from daddy (Lion King’s dad). Daddy said he received a reply from Petronas that they accept daddy application for the new job at Labuan. Daddy informs me and told me I’m the second person who knows this news after mommy. He call me before he call Lion King, this moment Lion King was enjoy his time in the dream. I’m so happy for daddy get this job cause I know he really hope to get it since he is too free and daddy not really enjoy this free time. I do pray for this for long time ago.
I just make a date with daddy for this Saturday to farewell for daddy. I bought the green tea last time daddy said he like the taste which we tried when we shopping at Mid Valley. I’m ready a small vacuum flask as well for daddy bring some green tea with him when he go to working. I not only buy the green tea but I did bought one pack which in tea bag type which daddy can carry it with him when daddy at office.
I’ll miss daddy, he really care. I know we can contact via call and sms (which I always do). I do miss my Baby since he can’t come back before daddy leave on 29th this month. Looking forward to meet with my Baby on next month.
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



1 comment:
Woa he really treat u as a son liao.. I mean son-in-law.. Wow.. Even this kind of news also inform u ler.. I think U do gain a status in lion king's house now.. Wow.. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment