Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Gain Weight or Muscle???

I started take the protein I bought from GNC since last few days. I follow the recommended way to take it. Today I start “felt” the powder really works. I felt it cause it just a little change on my muscle. If not tell others I think they won’t notice it. When I start workout, I take a lot of food cause I know I need to build up all the muscle I need a lot of protein since I’m too thin. I take a lot of meat, but that only help me to gain weight cause I felt myself got increasing in weight.

Actually my purpose to sign up the gym cause I wanna build up my body. This is what I wish to do since I’m in high school. Now I want to look nicer not to attract anyone but let my Baby get to see the different and let him got different feel when he touch me… Last time people did tell me I have to gain more muscle to look nicer.

I need to gain weight so that my BMI can be at the healthy level and gain muscle for a nicer outlook.

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

No comments: