Thursday, August 3, 2006

The Road is Rough

Misunderstand

This morning when I arrived the fitness center and I ask for the receptionists to meet with the trainer who I made appointment in the phone last night. But the receptionists told me they the trainer which I’m pointed. ??? Then I called back to the phone no which the call I received last night. The girl in the other side of the phone told me:

The Girl : ya we waiting you coming to our center. Where are you now?

Me : I’m now at the reception counter.

The Girl : oh ok now I ask my trainer come to you. Wait there ya…

Me : ok I’m waiting.

After 10min waiting the trainer not appear yet. I lost my patient then I call the girl again. This times the trainer talk with me.

Trainer : where are you? I’m waiting you at our counter…

Me : ya I’m here. But I didn’t saw you here?

(At this moment I know some thing wrong de. Then I asked)

Me : are you the trainer from California Fitness Mid Valley Branch?

Trainer : Oh NO… I’m from Standard Charted Branch at KL.

(OMG~~~ What a joke?)

Me : hah??? I though that you called from Mid Valley Branch coz I sign up here.

Trainer : is it? But your name appears in our system so my job was to give u training.

Me : My name appears there? Oh… is it because I sign up as the “platinum member” (membership which you can go any branches for this fitness center at any time.)

Trainer : oh ya… that’s why your name inside our system… so will you come to our branch later?

Me : I don’t think so because Mid Valley near to the place I stay…

Trainer : oh that’s ok then you should ask the Mid Valley Branch give you training.

Me : ok what to do… thanks

Trainer : ok… thanks and sorry I didn’t mention I’m from which branch when I called you.

(End up the call….duh….)

This was what happens in this morning when I’m a ready myself at the lobby…

OMG… really funny thing… MISUNDERSTAND

Then I go to change my cloths and start it “MY WAY”… :s

-----------------

The Road is Rough

Just now I read a feature from the magazine of FEMALE aug 06 at the pages of 52-54, the title is “When Another Man Loves Your Man”.

The title gets my attentions. Its about a guy know another guy from a chatroom then after they have a sex inside the office only he know the guy was married and have a child. Then a sad story happens. The sentence most touched me was : Every relationship goes through its bumps along the road. The road is rough. But this story end up with a sad ending when the married guy wanna end up with stay away from this poor guy but before this was the married guy wanna have a relationship with the poor guy.

Why the guy wants to married since he knew himself was in the different world. I knew his answer will be : because I’m lazy to explain with my family when they keep on forcing me to married a girl even I don know who is this girl and how she looks like. But when you get a child how you gonna explain it now?

Be yourself and stay comfort in the world you belongs to. Just like the different you stay at your house and you stay at a stranger’s house.

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story.

6 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Haha...funny misunderstanding. :p

The story is sad, yet very real. People don't always make good decisions. Poor wife though.

Kihu said...

that is why i despise gay who get married.. It will hurt everyone's feeling one lor..

Ganymede said...

Dem it you two... Don't you know I'm suppose to post a comment FIRST before you guys... See la my rep drop de in front of my baby...

Heheheh. Kidding la. Poor baby. Had to wait soo long. Hhehehe. Love love baby

Derek said...

There are ppl who get married for all sorts of reasons, some are in circumstances which we can't imagine or relate to.

But yeah, if they're married and all, they should initiate anything with ANYONE, regardless of sex. And no one should try to tempt them either.

Apollo n Hermes said...

bunny : actually i know a fren from jb he is a queer but he still married and got three childs. poor story. some more tat time he still wan me 2 b his bf. he is the MR Asshole which Defiant was mention last time in his blog(may06).

famezgay : the wife is so pity wo. why this happen.

Baby : nevermind you always the top inside my heart. no one can change or replace it. no one.

Derek : ya i know what you mean by the circumstances but i hope that they should tell themself they are married and they should think for their wife and child.

Mr RM said...

SOmetimes in life, people make decisions that are unfair to themeselves, as well as others.

Previously, I would have make the same mistake. But NOT ANYMORE, I guess, I am comfortable to be who I am now....