01:30 AM
Bus stop at the checkpoint
After two hours the bus stop at a check point but I don’t know where we are. The bus stops in front a Mamak Restaurant. After half and hour the bus start move and continue our journey to Mersing. Start from now I really tired and start to take a nap. I can’t really enjoy my nap on the bus.
04:30 AM
Reach Mersing Bus Station
I woke up when the bus stopped and the driver shout: “Mersing, Mersing, Pulau Tioman…”. I so blur and I don know where m I and where should I go. I just follow my friends and sat on the chair with a blur blur look. Too early for us reach here cause the first speedboat on 7:30 AM. We gonna wait till the sun come out. Still got few hours ah… so sleepy. One of my friend suggest to have a early breakfast at the coffee shop but the coffee shop really far from the jetty, we need to walk 20 mins to reach that coffee shop. There was no car on this silent road. We just walk on the middle of the road just like people said: the road bought by your grandpa.
We stay at the malay coffee shop till 7.00 AM. We chat for few hours, discuss about the activities and timetable for this few days. The food not really nice but what to do cause this was the only shop open so early. (Maybe they open for 24hours I’m not sure)
07:30 AM
Speed Boat to Pulau Tioman
The speedboat come on time, I’m so exciting when I’m on the speedboat. I did call my Baby before I on board cause I know there was no coverage on the island. My baby wake up so early and we talk about half and hour cause he don’t want to put down the phone cause he said later cannot listen to my voice.
There was a small accident happen when the speed boat come to the middle of the sea. There got problem for the speedboat to move, they said cause keep on using high speed so the boat cannot stand for it. We stuck at the middle of the sea, I felt so uncomforted when the boat keep on shaking for more than 10mins, all the passengers felt he same as me. Luckily the boat still can go on and send us to our destination. I felt better when reached the resort.
09:00 AM
Reached Salang Resort
We choose this resort as our “Hotel”. When we just reached the jetty we saw a lot of fish near the jetty. The water so clear and we can saw all the fish so clear under the water. This really wakes me up from the sleepy mind. (Never have a nice sleep since 26 hours before) I start enjoy my holiday.
After check in and get our key, a malay girl shows us the way to our room. I wonder why this malay girl follow us, after I saw all the number for the rooms only I realize all the rooms not arranged follow number but jump, jump, jump… if not the girl show the way I think we need some time to find out the location for the room.
When we reach to our room, my steps stop in front of the room, my mouth cannot close, my eyes keep on look around. What happen inside the room? I can’t believe what I saw cause the condition for the room really bad… later the photos will show how the room looks like.
- Fan : speed 5 just like speed 1 for normal fan.
- Cupboard : can put inside museum. Hanger not standard, looks like leave by the past tourists, all different color and design.
- Mirror : toilet without mirror.
- Toilet : the door cannot lock.
- Table : drawer full with the broken light bulb. Without any stationary ready to be use.
- Window : Cannot open.
- Wall : got hole but luckily no mouse came out.
OMG~~~ this is the resort we gonna stay for 3D2N? The first time I stay at this kind of resort. My mood fall from the top of mountain and drop into the deep blue sea.
10:30 AM
Breakfast Time
After leave our luggage inside the room, we go to take our breakfast at the restaurant. Again I met some terrible thing at the restaurant. The restaurant welcomes us with all the ‘Fly Waiter’. This restaurant full with MR Fly. When we want to order our food, a ‘human’ come to serve us. Why I call this ‘human’? Cause I don’t what is the sex for him/her. I call this kind of people – Sotong. When we wanna order, we don know we should call him / her : Kak, I nak order… or Abang, I nak order… We make a joke: when this human want to fill in the form, he should fill in “Mr” or “ Miss” or the “ / ” in between the “Mr / Miss”… this “Mr /” not so happy when one of my friends call him: Kak, I nak minum… but what to do, he want to let himself looks like that then this is what he get. I forget to mention the food at this restaurant, you can’t get the taste from other places cause it really… sucks… the water fill in the cup full with soap. The pancake without any taste. Ai…
After the meal, I really need a good rest even the condition for the room is really bad but I have no choice. All my friends went out only leave me alone.
I can’t accept my holiday gonna stay at the worst place with all the bad condition and bad services. Before I come I never imagine the resort will be like this.
In this small island only got coverage for Celcom (019) luckily I got a line are Celcom. (Actually I got all the prepaid for Maxis (017), Digi (016) and Celcom (019)… I keep three number so sometime make people confuse when I call with the different phone. Especially Bunny.) I just can contact my Baby with Celcom but what really bad happen was I forgetting to bring my charger for the three Nokia phone. All the other friends are use Samsung and Sony Ericsson. Now I gonna switch off the other two phone and take turn to use this three phone in this three days. I know my Baby very miss me, I felt the same but I need to save the battery so that it can last for three days.
I hope that I can come with my Baby and it will be a romantic trip. I’ll plan for it.
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story.



1 comment:
Yes, yes. I know I'm blur. :p
Post a Comment