Friday, August 4, 2006

Come Back with a Heart Attack

Today Naughty Lion King done a naughty thing again… My heart almost cannot effort…

He came to my new branch with three friends along. This was the second time he done this kind of things on me. Last time he came to my branch with a toast from Kim Gary. Its really shock me till I say not thing when I’m facing with his friends. This guy always done something out of my expectation.

He not just come with his friends but also come with a Rose and a lovely Snoopy. Ya, I did tell him I like that Snoopy last time when we shopping. He really takes my heart with his sweet mouth, sweet thought and sweet action. He always said: heart attack is good for Baby cause let all the blood can flow to the whole body. But he done know how I facing with his friends with the blank mind after he done that on me. Ya I did like what he done and so touch with it. No others do that on me but him.

Till now my mind still blur~~~ but I’m happy cause he is with me now and we can spend our great time together in this few days.

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

6 comments:

savante said...

My heart almost cannot effort…

Wah, Like that also can ah!

Paul

Ganymede said...

Hehehe. Heart attack, heart attack... :P

Derek said...

Awww, so sweet of defiant. This kind of things should do more often, right? LOL

Legolas said...

Gasp! Where's the rose? Didn't see it at the gathering?

executorlouis said...

So sweet of him! :)

Apollo n Hermes said...

Paul : i almost die liao... too sweet.

Baby : really sweet Baby..

Derek : do often??? too sweet liao... diabetes... but i like it la :p

Legolas : the rose at his house now...

executorlouis : ya he is... i love him so much