Something that happen again and again… My target increased… I’m talking about my branch target… Friday my supervisor discuss with me about our new target and explain to me why in the text msg sent from Boss telling that our branch target for the month is 200K but not 180K.
I was blank out when I read the text msg, because this month just 28days and plus during CNY, I don’t think we really can make money. All my customer-killer are on leave so I have not enough people helping me to make this figure out… so cham… this time I really have no idea what to do de… some more this week already passed and I still only have 21 more days to make things happen. Sigh…
Not only this… but my personal target also the same. This time I have to make sure my personal target reach the amount given, which is at least 18k and above then only can get my ‘basic-commission’ which is never happen before this. Now means if I cannot reach my personal target, not only cannot get my personal commission but I also cannot take the commission from the total amount of the branch collection…
18k… maybe not a big figure if I stop to let my staff to do sales… usually I only will attend customer if no one is free, but start from now, I don’t think I should do this de, be more aggressive and have to grab more sales…
One of my staff heard about our conversation, and she told me: Oh No… you’re so pity… I don’t think you can make it… and the target thing is not a good deal for you…
Maybe she’s right, because she knows that I’ll not fight for the sales, and she also know that is not that easy to reach our new branch target, because it really too high for us de… with our limited customer base, I think we still need more time to make it happen… not only that but not so easy to maintain the figure too, even when we able to reach once or twice in a year…
Haiz… another impossible mission waiting for me… Now I’m in the movie of <<Mission Impossible – New Branch Target>>…



5 comments:
Will it go higher and higher?
its unreasonable. plan to leave.
William: YES!!! boss wish we can have at least 250K per month...
Koala: Think so... I'll try my best... :P
Should start to slowly increase target after ascertaining that the current target can be achieved for quite sometime first mah. Haiz, you poor thing.
Sometimes people are just unreasonable. Go somewhere where people appreciate your work rather than work your ass off.
Post a Comment