Saturday, February 20, 2010

Going Back

Working during CNY is enough for me de… I don’t think I’ll do it anymore… really feel bad… when others enjoying their holiday but I have to work… Next year no matter what, I’ll get at least 3-4 days off for CNY…

 

Another few more days will on leave for my CNY, which others already back to work and time for me to go back. So this time I have mo reason to go out with friends, or visiting anyone but just staying at home do nothing. I count de, I only go back for one week… One week, should be easy for me to pass the time, not like last year, spent 3 weeks time there by doing nothing but “growing mushroom” at home…

 

Too tired de… take as a time to have some rest and enjoy the time with mum… Going home soon…

2 comments:

William said...

Mum will be very happy to see you.

Cheryl said...

yes, take a break and spent time with ur mum more. regards to her. too bad i cant make it this time.