This trip I coming back for 7days, whereby I go nothing to do for the one whole week. What I did was just staying at home, finish up the movie series which I always cannot finish it when I’m in KL, maybe too busy with so many works and activities, so this the good time for me to finish all the Hong Kong TV series.
Another good activities that I can do every time I come back is dinner… Why dinner? because everyone only able to spend time with me after work, so dinner time always good for gathering and meeting up with old friends. That’s why we always yam cha after dinner, and this is one of the reason why I easy gain weight lor… LOL…
Last year new year 3weeks… TOO long for me… This year new year 7days… still TOO LONG for me… Thinking next year maybe just come back for 5days is good enough. Less amount of days = less meals, less fats, less…
When my last reason to come back is gone, I don’t think I’ll come back anymore…



No comments:
Post a Comment