Monday, February 8, 2010

Bonus

What is the definition of Bonus for you?? (At Work)

Some extra pay due to good performance?? or just something given by the company because they promised on the paper?? or just a paid over for the employee for what they did for the company for the pass 12 months??

 

I’m so envy to heard about others using their bonus to do something they wish to be, paying their credit card, buy the latest phone for themselves or the loved one, buy some new clothes, buy this… buy that… BUT me… oh no, should say: BUT us… (refer to the rest of the staff in my company…not only me…) just sitting here and listen to others telling their happy story…

 

If you asking me why I choose this company which will never pay Bonus in the first place, I can tell you: I have no idea at all until last two months, when my supervisor told me this in a meeting and I totally speechless. I joined this company 11months before, the company that giving good pay (compare with some other big chain store), still growing (only have 6-7branches that time, and planning to open more branches until they reach their target of 30 branches…)… … …

 

Maybe if you’re asking about our sales performance, maybe this is the only reason that he able to use it not to pay our bonus, because he asking us to make him 200K every month, but I think in the pass 4months, we only hit 200K for once only…

 

CNY is coming, so just don’t think too much, try to enjoy myself for the only day off on the first day of CNY. Just make myself happy lor… :) NO bonus mah NO bonus lor…

1 comment:

William said...

I have NEVER received a bonus.