Happy Lunar New Year to all my Friends… :)
On the first day of the tiger year, what I’m doing here is Facebook-ing while my washing machine still running to wash all the dirty stuff. Staying in the house alone, both housemate went back to celebrate this lunar new year with family, reunion moment, BUT I’m still staying here.
Today (on the eve of the new year), my day is rush, rush and rush… tired… but some good thing happened to me makes my day so cheerful. Today I received a very special gift… from a friend who better than a normal friend… This gift not only makes me happy but shocked me too… because for the pass 26 years, no one given me such a huge present… of course you will ask: What’s that gift??? ?.?
The Answer is 32” LCD TV… :D which now placed in my bedroom, and it’s right in front of me now…
(too lazy to take the phone on my own… :P )
Happy to have it and really thanks to the one who given me this…
Now it just work with it connect with my netbook, so sooner or later I need to get one dvd player. wish can find one with USB slot and can play RMVB files… at least more easy for me to play the files which I downloaded from the net.
It completed my room, my bedroom… :) too tired to continue de… after drinking some Choya and now feel like to sleep de… Goodnight…



3 comments:
Fuyoh! That's kewl!
WOW~!! That's really a BIG gift!
William: Kew???
Pikey: Yes it is... :P
Post a Comment