Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a BAD day

Today really ‘sui’ la… Just bought a new floor lamp from Ikea… RM139… happy happy to set it up, who knows when the time move it into my bedroom then ‘ter-hit’ the door… Just heard the sound ‘piaaanngggggg’… then you know what happen next de…

 

Look at the broken lamp… haiz… maybe it too tall and i over estimate the height of the door frame de… so it just happened…

 

SAD~~~~ don’t know Ikea selling the spare-part for the lamp or not… most of the people I asked told me that no replacement for that… so sad… maybe need to DIY with some plastic card board de…

 

image

This the one I get… and I broke it too… :’(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be more careful next time. But what is done could not be undone, let;s cheers up. miss u

Alex said...

Never mind lo... buy a new one la... or ask Ikea to exchange...