Good News and Bad News
Last night bad thing was happened to my desktop, the LCD was not working when I try to on it to watch some tv series. Don't know what happened, tried to change the cable, check the connection, do this and that but not thing work.
Felt so bad on the night before my offday, planned was spoiled, no tv series for the night, not thing to do. No other reason not going to sleep early, around 1 something. Feel so bad because thinking need to pay for another RM 500 to get the new one. Make decision to send it back for fixing to cut down my cost. Today as what I planned is to send the broken floor lamp back to Ikea. Thanks for Takashi for recommend me to the good customer service officer, Mary. She's really nice and helpful. Last sunday called her and told her about the lamp, and she ask me to see her on my next offday, today, to pass her the goods and she promised she can help me on this. When the time I meet her, she just take my receipt and issues me one return voucher, without asking anything or checking the broken stuff that I sent. Then she asks me to get a new one from the store without paying anything in extra.
My next mission is to send my Dead-LCD for repair. When I pass them my LCD and told them wanna get it fix, they ask me weather it still under warranty or not. I told them not because I bought it for sometimes de.
The good thing happen when I pass them my receipt and one of the guy told me that my LCD actually still under warranty, because the brand I bought actually warranty for 3yrs. I'm so happy and thinking no need to pay for extra. The bad news is I need to leave it there for three weeks to one month. Now I'm headache how I gonna find the one borrow for one month.
This the good news and bad news happened on me, something good, something bad, this called life.
(Temporary using phone to update my post...)



4 comments:
No need LCD! Go and take photos. :)
bunny... My LCD monitor dead la... ape kena mengena dgn take photo????
You're very lucky, normally pei lui pek no warranty one!
hahaha
same happened to me last time too
Post a Comment