Work with the new company for one week de, not bad, still use to the life back to front line. Long hours of working hour still ok for me, the only thing is I got no time to do my own work, on my working days I can’t even do any house work or sometimes even too tired to check my mail after work.
This weekend will enjoy a long weekend due to too many people working in branch, and HR want some of us take off on the public holiday. Since I’m still not use to the working hours, and wish to take off on the long weekend, so I choose to volunteer myself to take three days off. No plan for the weekend but just wish to take some rest. Some more I still haven’t recover yet from my sore throat and flu…
Stay at home to do some housework, since my study room still messy, things not fully organize, take sometimes to get it well organize. On the desktop still have work for me to get it done, so no reason for me to go out.
Now have to get back to my work…



1 comment:
uncle david! finally something I can read! hehehehe.. if bored then come and visit me at work la.. I work so close by! Jaya 33 there only! hohoho
Post a Comment