Working hour.
The working hour in my new place is a bit longer compare with other outlets. Operating hour from 9.30am till 11pm, 13hours plus. Long time I didn't work for so long hour de. The working hour just same like Shah Alam Giant Hypermarket.
Now during my working day, I got no time to do other personal work because most of my time is in office. Wake up at 8am, come out from home around 8.30am. Work until 11pm, reach home at 11.30pm. When come out from shower already midnight. Before I wanna do something or watch some tv series already feel tired. Sell most of my time to the company.
I wish that other outlet can ready as soon as possible so that I can transfer to other places. My target will be either transfer to Sunway Pyramid or Mid Valley, end of the year maybe have chance to request for the one in klcc. Cannot staying in this branch for too long, if not then my life will become no life.
Now even Blogging also have to post it via my phone, because go back cannot sit in front the desktop for too long, will fall asleep. Luckily still can do it with my phone, if not will be no update for my Blog de. Life become a bit kesian.



2 comments:
Kesian. Hope you get out of there asap lah.
Poor thing... hang on there ya and escape from it when u have the chance!
Post a Comment