OMG... How come last day only I get sick... 他妈的。。。 this evening suddenly feel tired, and no energy, so just take a nap. When I wake up, I feel unwell and ask my mum is there any Panadol at home...
Last day, last evening, Mr. Fever only visit me on the last minute... Today should be attend friend's wedding dinner but now have to cancel de... cannot go... the angpow for the couple just save it for paying the bill for the doctor... Haiz... v Kena Hujan, maybe... makan terlalu banyak makanan 'panas', 'ngua'... tak cukup air, tak tau... :( Go..GO...Mr. Fever GO...Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
小病是福
Get well soon.
Hope u will recover soon.
ha. bakkua lar bakkua lar! ish. itu la, tak control makan. mentang mentang chinese new year makan like no tomorrow. ish.
actually hor, i aso sore throat. hahahaha. horrible ler! want to talk aso cannot. haiz... same same lar
Post a Comment