Today went to EPF office to make the report, for the unpaid EPF. After printed out the list, just noticed that the stupid company, only paid for 4 months in 2007 and 1 month in 2008, the rest still doesn’t know where…
The pegawai asks me why now only make the report for it, I just told him during that time I’m under contract, so if I go and make the report, later they find out, they might do something on me, transfer me or something even worst. Since middle of the month I just finished and fulfill what in the contract then now I’m a freeman, can do anything I want de…
Now just wait for them contact me after they investigate, and send out the letter to that stupid company. Wish to get back my at least RM 10k for my EPF soon…



7 comments:
Wow. They didn't pay your EPF?
Ya lo... 19 months ah...
SQUEEZE EVERY SINGLE CENT DRY FROM THEM!!!!!
HOLY CRAP! That is really too much!
Wah! Bad bad company. Must report them kao kao!!
Get EPf to take action!
Oledi passed it to EPF...
Post a Comment